Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ramblings

What the hell, Chicago? It is crazy hot here. Ridiculously hot. So hot I am running the air conditioning even though I am poor and considering locking the dog in the bedroom so he will stay in said air conditioning. Otherwise he insists on sitting under my desk panting and looking like he is going to die. I brought him to the dog park this morning but there were no other dogs there and after a while he just came over and laid down next to me. Be forewarned, this weekend I need to take some time out from festivals and bring him to the beach. Speaking of the beach, I went to there with Nicole yesterday and I am SOOOOOO sunburned. I had a bottle of SPF 30 with me, why didn't it make it onto my body? I did have some on my face, but nevertheless I have some pretty freakin awesome sunglass tan lines.

Speaking of being poor, I eat the same breakfast everyday. What does that have to do with being poor? Well, my breakfast is a powerhouse of berries and greek yogurt and chopped walnuts. By my calculations I eat at least $40 worth of berries and $35 worth of yogurt a month. That is RIDICULOUS. But it's just so good, I don't know if I can stop. I think that I will give up cable TV at my new place in order to keep eating my yogurt berry nut goodness.

This just in: 2010 officially the hottest year on record according to NASA. Read all about it.
Ravinia tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment